With The Lotus Meditaiton
Meditation And Mindfulness In The Workplace
What The Lotus Offers: The Lotus Meditation provides a number of wellness programs for corporations large and small such as: in-studio meditation classes, customized meditation classes at your location, team building workshops and seminars. Sample topics include: Tools for Stress Reduction, Visualization for Success, Mindfulness Based Business Practices, Tools for Better Sleep, and Abundance Mindset, to name a few. We can also customize a class to a specific topic of your choosing.
Benefits Of Meditation And Mindfulness In The Workplace: The ancient art of meditation has many benefits, especially in the workplace. Studies have shown that meditation practiced in the workplace has a direct impact on increased productivity, creativity, focus, and the overall happiness of employees. Here are some reasons why bringing mindfulness practices into the workplace can have a big impact:
- Mindfulness is one of the easiest – and cheapest ways – to help your employees become healthier and happier
- Healthier employees means lower health care costs
- Improves employee focus, concentration and productivity
- According to stress.org, “80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress and 42% say their co-workers need such help.”
- Meditation is connecting the mind and the body, this disciplinary practice strengthens and exercises the brain
- Meditation stimulates the mind and increases creativity
- Builds resiliency, decreases anxiety, and boosts emotional intelligence and balance
- Gives employees tools to deal with stress and mental unrest at work or at home.
- Builds a sense of community, team bonding and increased employee morale in the office
- Educates and empowers employees to take care of their mind
- Five big companies that see the benefits of meditation and who have incorporated it into their corporate culture are: Google, Apple, NIKE, AOL Time Warner and AstraZeneca
Why Is The Lotus Qualified: The Lotus Meditation studio was founded by an Owner who sought meditation as a way to manage stress as a VP Level Executive. She aims to bring the same benefits she received from Meditation to the corporate world. She hired expert instructors who have years of experience in teaching the benefits of self care, mindfulness, and meditation. The Lotus understands the benefits of mindfulness and meditation as a practice and are ready to share them with your company and employees.
Articles: Included are some articles on how meditation can benefit the workplace:
- Mindfulness:7 Reasons to Implement Meditation at Work published by The Huffington Post
- 5 Ways Meditation Can Benefit Businesses published by The Chopra Center
- How Meditation Benefits CEOs published by Harvard Business Review
- Why We Need Mindfulness In The Workplace published by The Sydney Morning Herald
Pricing: If you are interested in having The Lotus provide meditation/mindfulness instruction at your office or would like to host a team building experience in our studio, we are happy to provide you with a quote. Pricing will vary depending on location, number of participants, class length and topic.
Contact The Lotus For Corporate Wellness
ready to get started?
view our classes & workshops
relax, refresh, renew…
a meditation studio
228 BROADWAY DENVER, CO 80203